Wednesday, February 16, 2011

NCC faces its Waterlude

With warm weather coming up this weekend, I guess it's time to pull out ol' rainful, my cleverly-crafted parody of the Winterlude logo.

First debuted last January. Like so many of my subversive efforts, the changes were so subtle and so seamless that I think it went unnoticed in plain sight.

It would be a terrible thing if someone were to print it out and paste it over official Winterlude materials...

BTW, I'm a great fan of the canal and Winterlude. Aside from the Beavertails, it's a free festival for all to enjoy in the middle of a miserable season.

- RG>

2 comments:

Ottawa bike guy said...

I love Waterlude. It keeps the traffic down on my street! I count on it every year for at least one peaceful weekend.

RealGrouchy said...

Of course, Chris--Winterlude just wouldn't be the same without it!

- RG>