Monday, August 02, 2010

Robin, Robin, where are you?

Ottawa photoblogger extraordinaire Robin Kelsey has been having troubles with his blog recently. Yesterday he couldn't access it from home, and today I notice that it says "This Account Has Been Suspended" (Curious that it doesn't say who the account is with, and the URL gives no hints). The RSS feed still appears to work, as I can see that the entry "Skull" was added 16 hours ago.

Anyhoo, since you can't leave comments on a page that's down, so I thought I'd put up a message here at my place. Hope things get sorted out soon, Robin!

- RG>

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Me too...I noticed the problem but I couldn't access his site to leave a comment. I hope he is back online soon...I have like 25 bookmarks to pages on his site that I want to print out!

RealGrouchy said...

Looks like he's back up.

- RG>

Anonymous said...

Robin mentioned on FB that he was having problems viewing his own blog, too. There was some technical glitch thingy which he's working out. Stop worrying ya'll

robin said...

Aw shucks, I didn't think anybody'd notice! I had some problems with my website provider, so I switched providers. It went pretty smoothly except for a problem with the RSS feed that is fixed now. (And accented characters aren't showing, but I know that's just a matter of getting the encoding right.)

I'm touched. See you in the blogosphere!

RealGrouchy said...

Glad to see that you and your RSS feed are both back!

- RG>