Thursday, June 24, 2004

Perpetual Brain Fart (diary)

I've done a lot in the last couple of days, and now I'm today I was really, really tired.

Case in point, that last sentence.

I was out doing work-related stuff from 11:00 to 20:00 yesterday, part of which included hauling our booth in a trailer behind my bike.

Along with that booth, I also brought home a bike trainer with a generator attached, that has for years been sitting untouched in the office. I installed light bulbs (five) and re-did the wiring, and now I can light up a string of regular lights just with my bike!

Well, I thought it was cool...

We took advantage of a great big sale at Motionware by buying $350 worth of stuff, including a Sens jersey for $90, and new shoes for me (which I desperately needed) that were half price. My dad got a tankini. Go figure.

I also installed a ceiling fan in my room. It literally cost $20. You can tell they saved a lot of money on the instructions: not only was the darn machine made in China, but the instructions were probably written there, too!

Oops...I forgot to post this...it's been sitting on my laptop for a few hours now. Daily Show's on.

I think I've said all that I need to.

- RG.

No comments: